August 16, 2008

Stuff in the 'hood 2


I was walking Data, my ever faithful hound, over to my Mom's when I came across this photo at the end of the alley. It was from a house on her block that was undergoing renovations and must have blown out of the giant "BIN" that was in the yard. I have not altered this Polaroid, except to add the black bar over his eyes.

It's not like we didn't suspect that this was going on. Andrew found someone smoking crack out by our front gate. I often see "drops" in front of the house (my office gives a great view). One neighbor told us he has chased people away from our garage who have been dealing.

Yep, love my 'hood.

In all fairness, this activity has slowed down since the police arrested the seven or so arsonists thought to be targeting our part of town. I don't know what the correlation twixt arson and dope is (besides the obvious) but it has been quieter lately...

No comments: