January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well, it's a new year. And now for the resolutions that I hope to break, in no particular order...

1) Lose at least 10 pounds
. An oldie but a goody.

2) Get back into shape. Not like when I was into extreme sports but more physically fit. This will make my clothes look better (I can't afford Spanx) and should help stave off problems associated with getting older. Putting my back out was a wake up call. I don't want my autumn years to be spent hunched over or even immobile. I know, I know, I am not that old but you know what they say about an ounce of prevention...

3) Design/create everyday. A site form last year (Done ) has inspired me. Finding an old colleague online who has kept true to her dreams has pushed me over the edge.

4) Journal, journal, journal!!! While this is a creative endeavour I think it deserves it own category. I have always wanted to do a Book of Shadows and there really is not time like the present...

5) Learn Greek. This has been on my list for a few years. I mean it this time.

6) Make more money. A lot more. I don't know how but if it means becoming a barista then I will do so.

7) Get my web site up. For real. Honest and for true.

8) Finish renovating the bathroom. And other rooms. And finish the outside. And insulate.

9) Finish Andrew's site.

10) Go somewhere else. New York? San Diego? Cuba? Vancouver? Ottawa? Don't care, as long as it is further away than Cowtown. (Ok, Cowtown will do.)

Well, ten is a lofty but even number so I think I will quite while I am behind.

Let's see if I can get this done.

No comments: