February 12, 2009

Re-arrange this!

I just spent half the day rearranging my office.

Yesterday, I spent an hour moving my desk around.

On Tuesday an hour was devoted to desk tweaking.

Monday I did not rearrange the office although I wanted too.

On Sunday I decided to use a door as my desk. I had wanted to do this for some time but didn't have the courage or boredom to do it. After a walk on Sunday afternoon with Data and Andrew, I went to the garage to choose my new desktop from an array of twelve (my garage is the catch all for my entire family). I chose a white painted hollow core door, 30" x 78". This would double the size of my previous 3 desks.

I don't know where this obsession of mine came from. It is odd, to be sure. Andrew thinks it might be pathological or unhealthy at the least. I kinda agree. I also can't stop.

I think it might be a control thing-I used to do this with my weight when I was "anorexic" and when I was into extreme sports. Or maybe I just like to reorganize. I am not very good at it as I keep doing it and I cannot find anything afterwards.

Sigh.

Oh yeah, we started tiling the bathroom. Yeah!!!

And I have lost 7 pounds since Xmas. Yeah!!!

I think I should rearrange the office later...

No comments: